The financial services industry is at the cusp of a major transformation and the aim is to enable transparent, secure and efficient financial services at a lower cost. It’s important to note that apart from startups, many banks have been exploring blockchain in some way or the other. They have set up teams, are experimenting, investing time and money and don’t want to be left behind.
The LTP infographic “What Are Banks Doing With Blockchain Technology?” gives a comprehensive overview of all the initiatives and experiments in this space.
The infographic gives a detailed overview of how banks are involved in blockchain technology and also answers the following questions:
- Which are the banks and financial services firms exploring blockchain technology?
- What are the blockchain concepts that are being explored?
- What are the different application areas of blockchain technology?
- Who are the blockchain infrastructure providers and partners?
- Which are the countries in the world with high-density activity in blockchain?
Note: Infographics are rich visual representations of information and data intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. An Infographic is a structured outcome of the primary and secondary research conducted by MEDICI analysts in more than 30 FinTech segments. Infographics can be integrated with the corresponding Segment Snapshot, Research Report and Strategic Insight for a more detailed analysis.